Deltran - Battery Tenders
Deltran - Battery Tender
Battery Tender Features
- Fully Automatic: At the end of the regular charger cycle, every Battery Tender® battery charger automatically switches its output voltage to a safe, storage or float level that eliminates the need to constantly check on the conditions of the battery.
- Full Output Power at Low AC Line Conditions: Battery Tender® battery chargers will deliver full output power with input AC line voltages as low as 90 VAC. (Excluding chargers with output current of 2 amps or less).
- Zero to Minimal Current Draw from Batteries: When the AC power is disconnected, most Battery Tender® battery chargers draw zero current from the battery. A few of the higher power models draw less than 1 milliamp from the battery.
- Compact, Lightweight Construction: At any given power level, Battery Tender® battery chargers offer some of the highest charging power density in the industry.
- Visual Indication of Charge State: Every Battery Tender® battery charger has some combination of colored lights to indicate the progress of charging.